Sunday, February 29, 2004

David speaks the truth regarding an Army of Orcs for the Dark Lord, Sauron. But I get ahead of myself. I had completely forgotten the fact that many of us are indeed in University Housing and many of the Newman reg'lars are as well. If there could be a bit of recruitment, I see no difficulty in placing collection bins in the lobbies of nigh-all the dormitories! Mwahahaha! We'd just have to draft a proposal, I imagine, to the managers of each hall, which ought not be terribly difficult. For extra-special added protection, we could place the collection bins in obvious-but-not-too-terribly-accessible-to-outside-people places, so as to safeguard the contents from the Evil One, who no doubt would try to steal them. Vive la...well, Vie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home