Monday, May 17, 2004

My friends! I'm home safely and soundly, and just thought I'd draw your attention to a letter penned 16 days ago by His Excellency, Bishop Sheridan of Colorado Springs, Colorado. It's long, so I'm putting the link here rather than reprinting the entire text. Suffice it to say that it seems we're getting even more Bishops hopping on the Catholic bandwagon, while some seem still hopelessly stuck in the permissive past. God bless you all, and I hope everything is going fantabulously well with you. To follow, the hyperlink!
http://www.ewtn.com/vnews/getstory.asp?number=46467

To Jesus through Mary,
Alex

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

The link didn't appear! It's at:
http://www.ewtn.com/vnews/getstory.asp?number=46467
s'okay? Alright. Later.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Welcome home Alex! I miss you already. Brian is in the Bronx, as of now, and so i haven't heard from him since last week (probably hasn't set up his computer yet), and i'm to follow shortly (i think i'm moving in next Monday). I'm not going back to NYU next year either! I'm going to work for Slattery at EMC full time. I'll stay matriculated though (at NYU that is), so i can still help run Students for Life, Newman, Rosary, and Pre-Law clubs. I hope to see you sometime next semester! Thanks for the link, and keep visiting here -- you're a lifetime member, despite the fact that you're in Florida.

God bless,
Jenni

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home