Sunday, October 02, 2005

Update

Hey all, I've updated the sidebar a bit to include Slant Point.com, the Boston College Pro-Life Society's website, and a few other links that might be of interest. Went to the Massachusetts Citizens for Life Respect Life Walk today with a bunch of pro-life college students from all over Boston -- a terrific event! We are thinking about putting together a Cemetery of the Innocents here at BC, sometime next spring. I figured, if we're going to do it here, I could help you guys get in touch with the people who supply the materials, in case you wanted to put the Cemetery together at NYU as well. There are, of course, several problems with doing this at NYU, a major one being ... a lack of ... space. Perhaps the Kimmel Center might serve as a place for some kind of display venue... Anyway, it's an idea worth kicking around, and hopefully I can help out with the practical aspect, since we're doing it in Boston anyway.

I certainly miss Thursday nights at the Catholic Center, all you Newmanites.

Alex, does the Pro-Life club at Ave Maria have a website? Put it in the sidebar!

David, you mentioned another college's pro-life club wanted us to update their website on our sidebar. Which one was it?

That's all for now -- more soon.

God bless,
Jenni


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog of the Search SIG is up
We had meant to do it earlier, but both Dave and I have been very busy over the past few weeks.
Yesterday I decided to read some blogs and found yours. Nice blog. I am trying to get ideas on the direction I should go and what it should look like
I have a wedding video site/blog. It pretty much covers wedding video and related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time

11:50 PM  
Blogger The Conservative Realist said...

Thanks for blogrolling me!! I know I've been super-lazy about posting to it, but thanks anyway!! :-)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

No problem at all -- I've been meaning to do it for a while now. This blog has been hibernating for far too long. :-)

8:09 PM  
Anonymous tuckabuick said...

I am pro-life as well. You absolutely must see my blog.

12:40 PM  
Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

Another abolish death penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as abolish death penalty .

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home