Monday, January 30, 2006

Hi-ho, everyone! Here's a little post-March about-March update from your friendly Ave Maria University Students for Life liason! Jenni and I met up at the CUA campus on Sunday, 22 January (a dark day in history, let me tell you!) and did pro-life-ish things, like go to the noon Mass with Fr. Benedict Groeschel (absolutely amazing homily!) and see the Pope John Paul II Cultural Center. Since I was with the Ave group and Jenni was with the ACL peeps, we didn't see each other until the very end of the March itself on Monday, but on my end, the 33rd Annual March for Life absolutely rocked! Even though it was a bit shorter than usual due to construction.

As a shameless plug for myself, read about my experiences on my own, personal-type blog, "Ad Majoram Dei Gloriam," at http://avemaria.motime.com. The entry is that for Sunday, 29 January 2006, entitled "IV Sunday in OT/St. Francis de Sales."

Enjoy, my dear friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger 迴轉壽司Mika said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,抓姦,徵信,徵信社,徵信,抓姦,抓姦,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信社,抓姦,徵信,外遇,徵信社,,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,外遇,尋人,徵信公司,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,錄音,背叛,商標,商標,GPS,離婚

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home