Friday, January 20, 2006


March for Life!





I'm heading down to DC tonight for the American Collegians for Life annual conference (you can still register here!) and the March for Life on Monday. If you're going to be there too, give me a ring and we'll meet up! Please pray for all the marchers this weekend, if you get a chance. I have bad memories of DC -- the last time I was there, I got spit on, cursed at, screamed at, and was probably given the bird about 1,138 times by "open-minded liberals." Cough. In contrast to the angry, foaming-at-the-mouth atmosphere of the "March for Women's Lives," the March for Life traditionally never calls for iron barred gates along the marching route... nor do the pro-lifers scream at counter-protesters who sometimes line the sidewalks. I'm just hoping if there are any counter-protesters, they'll act like human beings ... and refrain from spitting.

Hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

I'll be there, Jenni! I've got your number in my cell; I'll call you when we're in DC! w00t!!!

11:18 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Hey Alex!! That's wonderful to hear! You didn't try to call me did you? I got a missed call from a number I didn't recognize and I couldn't understand the voicemail b/c it appeared to be a fax machine so I just wanted to make sure.... I have to shut my cell off during the conference speeches (Frank Pavone is next!) so if you dont get me, just leave a voicemail and let me know your number. See you soon!!!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home